UPVC Window Repairs - Aluminium Window Repairs uPVC Door Repairs - Aluminium Door Repairs - Wooden Doors repair Professional3 weeks ago - Services - Dublin - 26 views
PVC WINDOW REPAIRS, DOOR REPAIRS, PATIO
uPVC Window Repairs - Aluminium Window Repairs
uPVC Door Repairs - Aluminium Door Repairs - Wooden Doors repair
Draft seals, rubber draft seals & gaskets,
Window child safety restrictors
Door wind restrictors
PVC door insert panels
Door Receivers fitted
Patio door repairs
Patio rollers replaced
Patio runners replaced
Patio door tracks replaced
French door repairs
Balcony door repairs
French door mechanisms
Balcony tilt and turn repairs
Nationwide service, Coast to Coast
PVC Repairs to Windows and Doors
We can solve all these Window and Door problems and more.
Stiff Jammed Hinges
Rubber Weather Seals and Gasket Broken Friction Hinges
Patio rollers, patio door wheels & tracks Broken or stiff window mechanism, Espag draughty or missing Vents
Child Safety Restrictors fitted ( council and local authority approved)
Patio door rollers replaced
Discoloured uPVC Door panels replaced Prices from €40.00
Double Glaze, and Triple Glaze replaced
Prices from €80.00
Please contact DBestGroups PVC Repairs, send by messenger as much information about your window issues as you can, and we will do all we can to help you. Mobile / Whats app: 083 344 7775 / 086 213 1133 https://www.facebook.com/dbestdoorsandwindows/
Do you have any of these problems with your windows/doors?
1) A window that doesn’t close properly = Possibly broken hinges or another mechanism issue.
2) Handles that won’t travel enough to lock the window = A damaged handle or espag mechanism.
3) Draughts = Perished rubber seals or gaskets, broken hinges, window alignment.
4) Door or window dropped and rubbing on frame = Hinge adjustment problem, glass glazed incorrectly.
5) Glass misty or full of condensation = Sealed unit has blown due to damaged seal.
6) Patio door not sliding properly = Damaged wheels or rollers, or not seated on track correctly.
7) Noisy letter plates or cat-flaps during windy weather = Springs broken.
8) Difficult to open Door = Faulty gears or mechanism or door in need of adjustments.
Please contact DBestGroups PVC Repairs, send by messenger as much information about your window issues as you can, and we will do all we can to help you.
Mobile / Whats app: 083 344 7775 / 086 213 1133
This ad has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.